3M National Student Fellowship honours undergraduate students that have demonstrated outstanding leadership in their community and at York.
The 3M National Student Fellowship includes:
- Recognition in STLHE (Society for Teaching & Learning in Higher Education) and 3M Canada social media
- Letter form STLHE President and 3M Canada
- STLHE membership for 2 years
- Conference registration, travel and accommodations
Please find information about the 3M scholarship criteria, application requirements, and more below:
To check the requirements for fellowship and to see if you meet the requirements, please review all relevant details on the 3M website.
York nominees must:
- Be a current full-time undergraduate student at York
- Have completed one full semester at the time of nomination
- Have not been a previous winner of the 3M fellowship
Please review the 3M website for deadlines and information. Applications usually open in mid-Fall and close in January.
For application requirements, please review the 3M website in detail for all necessary requirements and documentation.
Please note: We highly recommend that you begin the application process well in advance of these deadlines and we encourage you to reach out if you need any support during the process.
|Fall 2023||Applications open, check the 3M website for information.|
|January 2024||Internal York application: 3 weeks before the award deadline, applicants must submit their complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org (including a transcript, letters of nomination, etc.). You will be contacted if your application package will be endorsed.|
|April 2024||Winners are contacted by 3M and STLHE President.|
Still have questions about the 3M Fellowship application process for York University students? Email the Office of the Vice-Provost, Students at email@example.com or review the frequently asked questions information on the 3M website.